I. Data Controller
- Your personal data processed in connection with your use of the Projectsmile.eu Website is controlled by Aleksandra Becker of ul. Sokola 24A, 80-654 Gdańsk, NIP (taxpayer ID) 583-317-20-12 and Patryk Becker of ul. Sokola 24A, 80-654 Gdańsk, NIP (taxpayer ID) 583-317-20-12, operating jointly as Project Smile Spółka Cywilna Aleksandra Becker, Patryk Becker, a private partnership with its registered office at ul. Sokola 24A, 80-654 Gdańsk, NIP (taxpayer ID) 583-317-20-12 (“Data Controller” or “we”).
- For any issues associated with the processing of your personal data, please contact us by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
II. Categories of individuals whose data we process
We process the personal data of Users or individuals who have:
- contacted us in connection with the use of the Projectsmile.eu Website and the functionality provided on that Website;
- posted a Comment; or
- visited the Projectsmile.eu Website.
III. Purpose and legal basis of processing; retention period
Your data will be processed for the following purposes:
- administration of the Website, including statistical and analytical activities associated with the operation of the Website – the data will be processed for as long as it is available on the Website, that is for five years (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- performance of the Online Service Agreement referred to in Section I(6) of the Website Terms of Service, which includes without limitation: enabling you to view the Provider’s offerings and information regarding the available dental services; facilitating communication between you and the Provider (which includes sending and presenting the Quote and treatment plan in response to your Request); acting as an intermediary when you order a dental service from the Provider; providing assistance in arranging airport transfers and booking accommodation; providing the ability to post ratings and Comments regarding the Provider; and providing the ability to send inquiries to patients who have used the Provider’s services – the data will be processed until the Online Service Agreement has been performed and then for a period equal to the limitations period (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- processing of complaints – the data will be processed for a period equal to the limitations period (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR); and
- determination of, assertion of or defense against claims (which is our legitimate interest) – the data will be processed for a period equal to the limitations period of such claims (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GPDR).
- Your personal data may also be processed on the basis of your freely given consent, in the manner and for the purposes specified in such consent, until the consent is withdrawn (legal basis: Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
IV. Types of data we process
We will process personal data collected directly from you, including such data as:
- identifying information (first name, last name, correspondence address, phone number, age, e-mail address, PESEL (civil registration number – for Polish citizens only), identity card number or other identity document number and additional information provided by you in the Request Form and Contact Form);
- data concerning health (if you have given your consent);
- data contained in the Comments that you have published on the Website; and
- anonymous statistics concerning you or other individuals who access the Website (collected using tracking files, or “cookies”).
V. Recipients of data
We (the Data Controller) will be making your data available to:
- the service providers that we use in the operation of the Website, including the hosting service provider;
- our employees and associates (including without limitation the entities that assist us in our business activities by providing IT support and telecommunications, marketing, auditing, legal and other services) who process personal data on our behalf under data processing agreements signed with us;
- the entities authorized to receive personal data pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, decisions of government agencies or court orders; and
- the Provider referred to in Section I(8) of the Website Terms of Service.
VI. Transfer of data to third countries or international organizations
We do not transfer any data to countries outside the European Economic Area.
VII. Your rights
You have the right to access your personal data, the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to data portability and the right to object to the processing of your personal data (where such data is processed by us pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
If processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of any processing based on that consent before its withdrawal.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (ul. Stawki 2, 00-913 Warszawa) if you believe that we have infringed your rights as regards personal data protection.
VIII. Source of data; voluntary provision of data
We collect your data directly from you. You provide your data voluntarily, but if you refuse to do so, you may not be able to use our Website and its functionality.
We will not use your data to make automated decisions (including decisions based on profiling) that legally bind you or otherwise significantly affect you.