BEFORE PERFORMANCE OF THE MEDICAL SERVICE:
1. Before every procedure, every patient has to sign a written consent form.
2. The detreatment is always carried out in Gdansk, Poland.
3. The medical treatment in Gdansk, Poland is always preceded by clinical examination, which is performed during the first visit in the dental clinic. The aim of the medical check-up is especially to verify: information and data provided by the patient, medical conditions of the Patient, possibility of performing the dental treatment and confirming or stating total treatment costs.
4. If, for any reason, the Patient is not present on time and in a state that the dental check-up can be performed, the appointment will be cancelled, and Project Smile will not be able to give a re-compensation. In certain cases Project Smile may need to move the appointment. In that case Project Smile will notify the Patient as soon as the need for rescheduling arises, and offer the Patient alternative times.
5. Because dental situations can change rapidly, treatment plans are valid for 60 days and only if there has NOT been a change in the dental situation which would require additional dental work. On the day of the dental check-up, the Patient will receive an idividual Treatment Plan from the treating dentist where adequate information on the treatment options available will be found, together with their consequences, costs and possible risks. Once receiving the treatment plan, the Patient will be able to discuss with the treating dentist the options available in order to select a course of treatment that is medically sound, aesthetically pleasing and financially affordable to the Patient.
6. Project Smile informs that the proposed duration of treatment is approximate, based on the provided information, and the duration of treatment may change after clinical examination due to various medical conditions. Project Smile cannot accept any responsibility if a longer stay is required. If your stay is shorter, our dentists will do their best to get the required dental work done in the available time.
7. Project Smile informs, that the proposed cost of the medical service is estimated on the basis of information and/or X-ray provided by the patient. The cost of the medical service may vary due to necessity of performing additional medical services.
8. The number of required visits depends on Patient’s oral and medical conditions and may vary depending on the individual case.
9. Once the booking is complete we will send you a confirmation email with your booking details.
CANCELLATION OF THE MEDICAL SERVICE AND PATIENTS DELAY:
1. The reservation of the medical treatment shall be confirmed at least 24h before arrival in Poland by sending a copy/scan/printscreen of the Patient’s flight ticket or other information with the details of the Patient’s arrival (especially: date, time, place). In case of lack of confirmation 24h before arrival, Project Smile is not obliged to provide the Patient with transport from the airport.
2. Cancellations of scheduled appointments is only accepted in writing (via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post sent directly to Project Smile) and must be received no later than 72 hours (3 working days) in advance.
3. In the case of cancellation of a patient’s first visit, there is no cancellation fee. However, due to the restrictive nature of the timing of treatment, a cancellation penalty of 100 PLN will be charged for the cancellation of a subsequent visit.
4. The Patient can resign from performing the medical service while staying in Gdansk, Poland at any time. However, in this case the Patient is obliged to cover all costs incurred up to that point by Project Smile.
5. If not performing the dental treatment due to the Patient’s fault, the Patient is obliged to cover all extra transport costs, which normally – in case of performing the service – are gratuitous.
6. In case of Patients delay in arrival to Gdansk, Poland, Project Smile shall undertake any possible tries in order to reorganize and perform the dental treatment to the Patient. However, if the reorganization and realization of the dental treatment in a new term is impossible, Project Smile does not take any responsibility for not performing the service.
PERFORMANCE OF THE MEDICAL SERVICE:
1. The Clinic has the right to refuse to perform the dental procedure selected by the Patient, in case the physical state of the Patient does not allow for the performance of the requested treatment.
2. The Clinic is not liable for any deterioration of the Patients health state after the performance of the dental treatment due to suppression of an information, which shall be provided by the Patient before performing the dental procedure(s), especially if not indicated in the Medical Questionnaire.
3. The required treatment time is estimated on the basis of the information and data provided by the Patient. The Clinic chooses the advisable dental treatment option based on the Medical Questionnaire and other information and data provided by the Patient as well relying on a dental check-up performed during the first visit.
4. The first visit is aimed to verify the possibilities and capabilities of performing the medical services chosen by the Patient in „Calculate Your Price & Book” section during the booking and registration process. If the medical service chosen by the Patient turns out to be impossible to perform or can threaten to health of the Patient, the Clinic shall inform the Patient on advisable medical treatment, costs of this treatment (compliant with the website price list) and duration of the treatment, including the necessity of successive visits.
5. By becoming a patient one agrees that before, during and after images of the treatment (without reavealing any personal details or features based on which one could identify the patient) can be used for marketing and information purposes in form of examples of provided treatment for other potential patients who are considering dental treatment in Gdansk, Poland.
6. The liability for any aftermath, costs and inconveniences due to improper selection of required dental procedures by the Patient incumbents the Patient.
1. Project Smile and each dentist performing treatment is subjected to professional liability insurance, in case of malpractice.
2. However, it is recommended to bring Your European Health Insurance card along (in case of a road accident or any other accident, illness not related to medical treatment). The European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) allows you to access state-provided healthcare in all European Economic Area (EEA) countries and Switzerland at a reduced cost or sometimes free of charge. Applying for the card is free and it is valid for up to five years.
3. Project Smile suggest to take additional travel Insurance eg. a specially designed travel insurance policy for people travelling abroad for medical treatment.
1. Project Smile does not await any advance payment. All payments can be made in cach, debit card or credit card (VISA, Mastercard).
2. During the stay in Gdansk, Poland the Patient shall have his EEUID or passport.
3. Project Smile reserves the right to amend the Tariffs. Upon request the Patient will be provided with information on current Tariffs.
4. The prices of the Hotel service are tentative and may vary insignificantly from these shown on the Project Smile’s (www.projectsmile.eu) website.
1. The whole communication with Project Smile before, during and after treatment is provided in English. Project Smile provides an English translation of technical terms provided on the website, e-mail communication or other materials offered by Project Smile . On request of the Patient Project Smile translates and explains all His inquiries. Communication and translations in other languages can also be available upon the prior request and consultation.
2. Should urgent assistance or advice be required whilst the patient is in Poland for the treatment, the Patients contact information for English-speaking stuff are given.
3. As part of Project Smile service, Project Smile provides links to websites over which Project Smile exercises no control, they are provided only for the convenience of the Patient.
• Project Smile is a Civil Law Partnership seated in Gdańsk at Sokola 24 A street, Poland and registered with the Polish Business Activity Central Register and Information Record, REGON number (Register of the National Economy): 360098106, TIN (Tax Identification Number): 583-317-20-12.
• Project Smile is a agent only. Project Smile serves the organization of treatment and accommodation, personal assistance and arrangment of transportation, if requested.
• Project Smile is not liable for prosecution for any Clinical, Dental nor Medical problems which may arise at the partner dental clinic or following treatment.
• The dental service is provided by Projekt Usmiech Centrum Dentystyczne / Dental Centre.
*The liability for the proper performance of the dental service, hotel service, apartments rental and other, optional services is incumbent on the service providers.
1.English version of herein Terms and Conditions is the binding version. The other language versions have no legal validity.
2.In case of any discrepancies between the English and other language versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
3.Conflicts or claims about any aspect of the medical or hospital care or treatment shall be governed by the Polish law. In case of conflict or claim about any aspect of the care or treatment or conduct only the courts of justice of Gdańsk, Poland are competent.
4.In case any dispute between the Patient and Project Smile or Projekt Usmiech Centrum Dentystyczne / Dental Centre arises on performing of herein agreement, the competent court is the court seated in Gdańsk.
THIS DOCUMENT WAS LAST UPDATED ON: 7 DECEMBER 2015